Thursday, February 11, 2010

What day is it?

Any of my follwoers miss me??? ha ha ha!!! Posting a short update before breakfast, have to know everything right??? Not even sure what today is, the days are all starting to run together. We got allot of snow not sure exactly how much, but its extremely windy outside this morning. Shannon stopped playing in the snow long enough last night to do her thing outside. Not sure if we are even going anywhere today, heard the roadss were pretty bad. If we do it will probably be wal-mart or something like that. On another note my parents lost power yesterday at home because of the high winds. A tree fell down I think. Not sure when I am coming home, I am leaning toward staying the whole time because there are still something I want to do like going to New York city. We have all ready missed like about two days of class because of snow. I got here late because of snow and ice. We may not get out today so there goes another day because of you guessed it snow. I still have some time to think about it though. Seems as though facebook has changed there site and no one likes it. I don't go to the regular site anyway, so I don't really care. I use the moble site on my computer or lite.facebook.com Some people are so mad they are thinking about deleting there accounts. Guess that's all, Its way too early and I need a soda. I have a headache and a stuffy nose. I opened my window this morning and felt allot better. I must be allergic to something in this building or all the heat. If we go to wal-mart I'm getting some sodas for sure. Can't forget I'm hungry imagine that one. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. I understand that about being hungry and you know I think I might stay just to experience New York City. I have told you before that I enjoyed that experience at Guiding Eyes and it gave me the confidence that if I could work that city, I could work darn near anywhere too, so why in the world not go for it. I am going to get my passport applied for today and then will be home the rest of the afternoon and will look forward to seeing how things went today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I had to laugh at your sentiments about Facebook, because I also use the mobile site, so I get a kick out of everyone complaining lol! Makes me grateful to be using a screen reader ;)

    I also had to laugh at how you are forgetting what the day is. I've ght a lot about that for when I'm at school. I was going to title all my posts, day one, day two etc but then realized I'll probably forget how many days it's been ;)

    ReplyDelete