Monday, February 8, 2010

can't even remember what day it is

The days are just starting to run together for sure. Yesterday was a very quiet day which was totally amazing. There were no trips at all, so I hung out and relaxed. Last night we had a super bowl party with so much food. Sandwiches, chips and several kinds of dip, hot dogs, shrimp, and even some ice cream. I have to say I had way to much to eat, but that happens sometimes. The super bowl was wonderful, at first I thought the Colts were going to beat the Saints, and at half time the score was ten to six Colts. The Colts scored one Touch Down in the second half and it was all Saints the rest of the game. The final score Saints thirty one Colts Seventeen. The game sure made me happy, I wanted the Saints to win. Allot of people came and ate, but I think there were only about four of us students watching the game.
Today has been a busy day for sure. We started working on a new trip which is pretty long that we have to solo on Wednesday morning. This mornings trip was great, Shannon did wonderful work. She did run one curve that we had to rework. There was a dog distraction and she wanted nothing to do with the other dog. There was also a traffic check which she did wonderful. I did doubles this morning and this afternoon with two different students. This afternoon Shannonb did wonderful work again. We had one traffic check and it was some one pulling out of a parking lot. Shannon has a goofy side, but when she is in harness she is a wonderful worker. It takes allot to distract her which I totally love. This trip has allot more traffic and allot more people walking around. She doees wonderful with street crossings and everything else. I think we are working on the same trip tomorrow. The weather is calling for snow to start tomorrow night, but who knows if the snow will really happen. We have a meeting at four about traffic, and another tonight about what types of food to feed your dog. I don't know if I posted this or not, but I found out Shannon was born on March 30, 2008 and there were including her ten in her litter all the goldens names started with the letter S. Shannon is 23 inches tall and weighs about fifty sevedn pounds. She was so good last night at the party with all of the food around her, she could have cared less. That is all for now, but I will post probably tomorrow. If there are any questions feel free to ask away. If anyone has sent e-mails I have them, but the web mail site is a pain, so I will respond when I get home. Don't want you to think I am ignoring you.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that the traffic meeting went well and that you will be able to enjoy the rest of your evening. Nothing new here, just got finished eating my can of chili and will just chill out for the rest of the evening.

    ReplyDelete