Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Rainy Tuesday morning
Yes! Its Tuesday all ready and I was going to put Monday in the subject line. One more day closer to going home. Its raining/snowing/icy outside not fun at all. Yesterday and Sunday were really nice days, I think Sunday was the warmest day yet. Sunday night we all went to this restaurant that had really good food. I ate way too much of course, and think I have gained some of the weight I had lost back but not totally sure of that. Yesterday the morning trip was outside doing street and traffic work. Shannon was amazing, I didn't have to get onto her at all. She slowed for the snow and the cracks in the sidewalks and we had wonderful street crossings. In the afternoon I did some more store work which was nice. I had my exit interview and vet visit yesterday as well. Four more trips and the airport and I'm home. Sunday it was like 65 degrees at home which made me want to go there even more. Sunday was a really nice day to relax and when I get home I'm going to be doing allot of relaxing for sure. My nose is stuffy and my head hurts, off to take care of that and go eat in a few minutes. Will write more sometime. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment