Monday, February 15, 2010

Short update

I could have posted yesterday, but we did not go on any trips. The day was pretty relaxing which was just what I needed. There is a photo of Shannon on facebook now. One of the instructors took the photo with her phone and tagged me in the photo. Its on my profile somewhere I think. She was a brat though when we were trying to get the picture. She would not sit still for nothing and I had to get onto her. Sometimes she gets really really happy and I have to calm her down. I think there are two photos on facebook. I finished the book I was reading and hung out. Football is not on for another six months and I have no idea what I am going to do with myself. It felt kind of strange being a Sunday and no football was on at all. I did play allot with Shannon yesterday which she loved. I really think her three favorite things are work, play and seeking attention. No idea what is going on today, I'm sure I'll find out at breakfast, and of course I want food. Saturday night I did not feel very good, for some reason my throat hurt, I took some medicine and felt fine. We had a short meeting Saturday night and that was pretty much all. If I didn't write in my last post A soda exploded every where the other day, and it was kind of funny. The book I have been reading is about the history of The Seeing Eye. I don't read very many books but this one intrested me. Some of the staff who are still working at The Seeing Eye are in the book which is cool. I read it in about three days, I think that's a record for me. I will post hopefully when I get back today if I have time. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment