Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday's trips

in less than 48 hours I will be home and I can't wait. This mornings trip was in town and it was raining which was not too much fun. Shannon could have cared less even though she was pretty wet. She worked wonderfully through it all being very slow when we approached snow or melted snow. The end of the trip was a short solo and I did fine. I was doing doubles with another person in class. It was some where we had ben before and that I knew pretty well so I was ok. The bottom of my pants were wet so I had to put them in the dryer when I came back. This afternoons trip was pretty short but it was still a good trip. We did some store work in wal-mart and Shannon was like always amazing. Two more trips tomorrow to the mall I think and doing the bus and train and I will be able to go home. I'm leaving from here pretty early on Thursday morning because my plane leaves around eight. They are suposed to get snow up here on Friday and I am so glad I will not be around. If I don't see anymore snow for a few years it will be too soon for me. Guess I'm going to go hang out for a while, I'm all most finished packing, one more load of wash and I'll be done and that can wait until tomorrow night. I'll write tomorrow I'm sure. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Shannon!

    Sounds like you to are a great pair:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a better person than me for training in all of that snow and ice mess. I know that you are looking forward to coming home and cannot blame you for that. It will be good for you to get in your own bed and believe me, I know how good that feels too.

    ReplyDelete