Sunday, February 21, 2010
short update
Yesterday was Saturday and we only had one trip in the morning. The trip was walking to duncan Donuts one way and coming back another. I did doubles with another student and things went pretty good. Shannon was great and at one point we were really going fast down the block. I have to admit that I'm ready to go home. I have enjoyed my time here but I'm ready to work Shannon in my home area. Three more days of training and I leave on Thursday morning. Yesterday afternoon I tried packing all my stuff to make sure it would fit in case it didn't I could send some stuff home. I think everything will fit but it will be pretty tight. Last night a few of us hung out for a while. We watched a video and ate snacks. Today is a pretty relaxing day, all of the students and a few instructors are going to a restaurant tonight which should be really fun. I'm not sure what else is going on today, but I'm going to take advantage of relaxing. All most time for breakfast and I want something to eat imagine that one. I'll write when I have more to say. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment