I have a few minutes, so I thought I would give you guys an update.
Last night was pretty quiet. I pretty much relaxed because I was tired for some reason. I heard Shannon bark for the first time last night. I guess she heard something outside and had to tell me all about it. We got nyla bones and I gave it to her last night, she played with it for a few minutes, and then didn't want it anymore. For those who don't know a nyla bone is a big hard toy that dogs absolutely love. They can chew on it for a really long time and it does not go away. Its a great toy for stress relief. This morning she was very proud of herself for going to the bathroom, and she wanted to play once we got back in my room. She is a very playful girl, and I know I will have lots of fun playing with her once I get home. There is snow on the ground, so it will be intresting working her today. Hopefully I won't fall and bust my ass, that would not be cool. I fell yesterday with nothing on the ground. We got a few inches, and if it were this much back home everything would be canceled. I am sure we will do both trips into town today. It was snowing last night and was pretty cool. This North Carolina girl isn't used to snow at all. Its all most breakfast time and I want something to eat. GTG when it comes to food I'm out like a fat kid in dodge ball.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hoper!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that things are going well, so far! I'm loving being able to follow your daily adventures. Shannon sounds great and MAB can't wait to meet her! Keep up the great blogging!
I was just wondering how things were going today since you did not work this morning in the snow. I have heard nothing and the weather is realtively nice here today and is supposed to start raining tomorrow night, but guess that is better than snow and ice.
ReplyDelete