Thursday, February 25, 2010
Home early
Home why you ask because they sent us home early. Sorry I did not get on here and post last night, I didn't do much stuff with the computer at all. Tuesday night it started snowing and the snow flakes from what I was told were the size of fifty cent pieces. It kept snowing and freezing rain all night long and there is another storm coming in today so to play it safe they sent us home yesterday. My flight left at 12:15 and I was so happy to go home. I left for the airport around 9:45and arrived in Charlotte at 2:15. I came right home and let Shannon get adjusted. She met Muffin and they loved each other so wanting to play. Freckles one of my cats did not like it too much that another dog was in her home and hissed at Shannon. I put her outside for that one. I showed Shannon around the house and she is so relaxed and happy that you would have thought she had lived here her entire life. She has a crate and a brand new bed and she slept there last night and I did not hear a sound out of her. She has been going outside to use the bathroom just fine. Wednesday were our last two trips one in town and one to wal-mart. Shannon did wonderful on both, part of the town trip was a solo, and wal-mart we were sent to find something and she was great. I told her outside when we were leaving and she took me right there. I'm probably going to relax and unpack today, I need it. It is sure nice finally being home and seems so much warmer than up in New Jersey. I took Shannon out this morning in shorts believe it or not. I will continue to post about our progress so stay tuned. Until next time..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am happy to see that you made it home safely and that she is doing well. I am sure Freckles will get over having another dog in the house too. It is great that she and Muffin are getting along so well and that she is not having any problems relieving herself too. I cannot blame them for sending you home early and knowing you, you were not complaining tool
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!
ReplyDelete