Saturday, March 6, 2010

first few days back at work

I have all ready checked e-mails and facebook and know I have been a slacker and not been posting like I probably should. Shannon and Muffin are currently playing and loving every minute of it. They really love each other and that's a wonderful thing for sure. Wednesday was my first day back at work and I was kind of disappointed that the snow couldn't give me just one more day off. It snowed a pretty good bit on Tuesday starting that morning and not stopping sometime into the night but the ground according to the weather report was just to warm for the snow to stick. I was so not with it on Wednesday forgetting my cell phone which I never do as well as my watch and heck who knows what else. It really felt strange being back at work after having been away for over a month. So many people at work kept telling me how beautiful Shannon was and I told so many how she was such a wonderful girl. We have worked to and from the bus stop and she did amazing. This one street is not a straight crossing and she did perfect. I have said this many times before but nothing at all phases her, she has fit right into work and everywhere else I have gone. She is always very excited to see Muffin when we come home from work and they play so hard and get all there energy out which is a very good thing. There is a guy at work who is afraid of dogs. Shannon is always smiling and when she smiles she shows her teeth. Her nick name at work is lion because someone at work told me she kind of looked like a lion with all of her furr and showing her teeth when she smiles. . I think its funny and we joke around about it allot at work. Shannon wants attention because she keeps hitting my hand as I am trying to type and then she decides to go and play with Muffin. Guess that's all for now, I will keep updating when something happens. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you finally remembered to take your phone with you. I am glad she is doing so well especially with that one street crossing. I hate the ones that are not perfectly straight, they are a pain in the butt to work, but I guess that is life too.
    I know you are happy that Shannon and Muffin enjoy each other so much and am glad you were able to get back into the swing of things at work.

    ReplyDelete