Wednesday, March 24, 2010

another update

I have to write about how wonderful Shannon really is. I can't believe today I have had her home a month, it doesn't seem that long all ready. She is currently under my desk relaxing for now until she thinks it is time to play with Muffin some more. The weather is wonderful and I can tell Shannon seems to have more energy. Today me and a friend from work walked to this wonderful mexican restaurant a few blocks away. This place is so good we eat there at least once a week. Shannon's work was wonderful and her street crossings were perfect. ON the way back we went to cross and this stupid cable truck was blocking the entire cross walk in the far lane. Shannon had to go out of the cross walk to get me around the stupid truck. I truly believe if I could drive I could drive better than allot of people on the road. Thank goodness for Shannon. I thought about flipping the guy off but that probably would have not been too nice. I'm not sure but I think its against the law to block the entire cross walk. I guess when the light changed the guy figured out he couldn't make it and just stopped there or something. Shannon truly makes me smile every day and she is starting to learn the places I go to allot. We go somewhere once and when we go back again she remembers that we have been there before. I have to show her something once and that's about all it takes. We were out some this past weekend and through out the week. Guess that's all for now, will update when I have a chance. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment