Sunday, January 31, 2010

didn't think I was going to be able to update

I really did not think I was going to be able to update this blog for some reason. When I tried to log onto the website directly the computer would not open the web page for some reason. I had to get to the site a different way. I am down in the computer lab by myself and its nice and quiet. In other news the plane ride was ok, I am not a real fan of flying, but I made it all right. I landed in Newark airport on time thank goodness. I got here around lunch time and have not had much time for anything. If I have not returned phone calls or facebook messages I will get to it I promise. We got to work with a few dogs that are class ready which was allot of fun. Dog day is tomorrow and I am getting excited. I got to work with three and my favorite was a female golden, she was very happy and sweet. She reminded me allot of Muffin who I am missing all ready, I really needed a dog fix. The food is amazing andThe the people are so nice as well. I did get to tell my trainer what I wanted as far as my next guide dog is concerned. When I find something out I will post. When I got here it was cold as crap. I thought North Carolina was cold, but 16 degrees is too much for this North Carolina girl. There are a few football fans in this class which is a wonderful thing. At least I will not be watching the super bowl alone thank goodness. Sorry this post is not organized at all, I am in a real hurry and can't really think. I will write later when something else happens. If you want to know anything just ask. GTG Wine and cheese party, have to get upstairs fast.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your updates, can't wait to find out about your new guide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you had made it and am happy to hear that you got there fine. I am like you, 16 degrees is way too cold for this South Carolina boy.
    I hope it all goes well and looking forward to hearing all about dog day.

    ReplyDelete