Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crazyness

This is some of what I posted in my journal yesterday with some more throne in from today.

1/30/10
To say the past two weeks have been crazy is an understatement. I've got a few minutes and need to post like a week ago.
I am all most packed thank goodness. Some of my clothes are washing as I type this, and aside from cleaning my house and throwing the last few things in my suitcase I am set on go for the most part. I called yesterday and confirmed my flight leaving tomorrow morning at 8:45, which means I will have to be at the airport around 6:30, which is pretty early. I had to go and get a new ID, because mine had expired and I did not know about, I don't keep up with that crap. No it’s not a driver’s license on the back it says not for vehicle operation thank goodness. When I walked into the DMV, the person helping me asked if I had my permit. I couldn't help but laugh at that one, do I really look that young. I'm 25 not 15 and I can't see. I would not even want to think about me driving on the road. They have this new thing now where you don't get your ID card that day, you get a receipt and the card is sent in the mail. I had to call the airline yesterday to make sure I was going to be able to board the plane. Hoping my flight want is delayed because of the threat for snow, sleet and ice. I just hope I have all ready landed in New Jersey before all that crap decides to happen.

1/31/10
My flight after all was canceled. Because of all the snow/ice. I found out last night after I had all ready printed my boarding pass. The snow came in around 5 in the afternoon and this morning it was snowing/raining according to the weather forecast. I’m glad the flight was canceled because I don’t know how I would have made it to the airport safely. I’m not sure exactly how much snow we got, but it’s enough to not want anymore for a while. Last I checked my new flight was on time when I went and printed out my new boarding pass. My plane is supposed to leave tomorrow morning at 9:05 A>M. I’ve done nothing today but relax which was really nice. Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight, I am starting to get excited. If not there is always something on TV and the Internet. The next time I post will hopefully be from New Jersey sometime tomorrow. This snow/ice needs to go away like yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. I know that it had to be frustrating not being able to leave until tomorrow, but maybe it was a blessing in disguise since the roads were so messy and look at the adventure you are going to have tomorrow and cannot wait to hear all about TSE and your new dog.

    ReplyDelete